Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Thursday, September 8, 2016

Coco's Puppies Born!!....Misty is due...and more!!!

Hi All,

Big News!!!   Coco had 6 puppies today:  3 boys and 3 girls.   They were born between 1 pm and 5 pm.  I don't have pictures right now.  I don't want to disturb her since she had such a big day.   The delivery was excellent.  The puppies came out at regular intervals and without a worry.   Coco was a champ! 

I will be contacting people on the waiting list in the order of their names.   Please be patient, as there is a lot going on in my life right now.  It is all GOOD!  I am just very busy. 


In other big NEWS....
Misty is due next week!   So look for news of her whelping coming soon:)

And more NEWS.....
We added a new white Mini Schnauzer female puppy to our breeding program in May.   She is a fantastic little puppy dog!   I am so excited to have added her to our family.  I will write a post about her when I have time to get her photos up.

Thank you all for your patience.   I am being swamped with emails and having a hard time keeping up with correspondence.   Thank you to everyone for your interest!  I hope I can get caught up very soon!

Hope you all had a blessed summer!   I look forward to sharing all the excitement of our Growing Puppies this Fall!

---Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment