Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Happy New Year! Sammy Update.

Sammy's Toy box use to make a great place to hide.
Happy New Year to all my blog readers and puppy families! Thank you for sharing our fun with Schnoodles during 2013!

I have received an update from Sammy, a puppy from our 2013 Schnoodle litter.   

                                        Jan 1, 2014

Dear Mary,

I am on look out to make sure NYC is safe for everyone.
I wanted to update you on how Sammy is doing. Sammy is amazing and has brought so much fun into my life. He is 19 pounds and has long legs and a bushy tail like a fox. He has the most beautiful apricot color and is often confused for a golden-doodle or Irish springer spaniel. Sammy has made lots of human and dog friends in the building and become quite the city dog!  I wasn’t keeping Sammy crated but had him in a small space between my room and bathroom and used a gate to keep him out of the main area. This had been working great until Sammy decided it do an escape trick.


I love to cuddle with my Snuggle Pet Dog!

Back to the city!
During my winter break, we took a break from city life and spent the week in Maryland with my parents who also happened to be watching Maya (2012 Schnoodle litter) while Eric and Deb were in Italy. We were all excited to see how the siblings acted together. Maya and Sammy had such a fun time together. They shared their toys, played tug-of-war and of course competed for everyone’s attention. 








Relaxing with my sister Maya
 


While I was in Maryland, Sammy was neutered and when he came home was wearing a cone, which Maya was so scared of that she kept running away from him!. She finally found safety under my dad’s desk and stayed there. It was hilarious and my mom and I couldn’t stop laughing! After the first day, she had no problems with it and realized it is still her little brother Sammy. 

My new winter coat!
        Sammy is amazing. I can’t thank you enough for breeding such fabulous dogs and taking such great care of them from day 1.  I am attaching a bunch of pictures of Sammy for you to see his progress!
Happy New Year and the best for you and your family in 2014!

Best Karen and Sammy




After my first grooming I am so cute!

I am having so much fun!

My first snow....so much fun!

I can't help but comment after looking at all these cute photos:)  It is so cute how Sammy still has that white lightning bolt on his chest,....and how his beard has grown out white.  So handsome!   Thanks again for sharing your news!  It warms my heart to see the joy that you and Sammy are bringing to one another.    Keep sending updates!  We love them!!!!    ---Mary

2 comments:

  1. I came across this post as I was searching for red schnoodle puppy pictures! We recently bought a little red schnoodle puppy and have been trying to find pictures of what he might look like when he gets older. His parents are a silver and white schnauzer and a red poodle. He is a bright red little puppy right now and hoping he is this color when he grows up! Do you have any pictures of him as a tiny puppy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy was called Blaze before he went to his new home. You can see his early photos on this post. http://growingpuppies.blogspot.com/2013_07_01_archive.html Or read the posts throughout the month of June 2013 and you will see Sammy and his litter mates from birth on.....

    ReplyDelete