Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Snow Bunny

Misty is loving the chance to run and explore!
I love taking walks with my dogs no matter what the season.  But its hard to go out when the temperatures dip down to the teens.   (I know...I'd never survive in the North!)  We have such a large yard the puppies can go out to play even when it is cold.  But after I was shut in for a week, I was pretty excited to finally go for a walk again.  The thermometer was just below freezing.  We knew it wouldn't be long before the cold would take another plunge. 


Outside our back gate are several hundred acres of untamed woods with paths leading along a secluded reservoir.   It is always a pleasure to walk down to the waters edge.  You can hardly tell from the photo, but the lake was partially frozen.  When it gets like that, I always worry the dogs will walk on the ice and fall in.  The ice never does get very thick.    But today the dogs did not attempt it.


Misty blends into the landscape like a Snow Bunny.

The woods are so silent in the snow....no bugs, no birds...no rustle of leaves.    I love our peaceful winter walks.    And sharing this time with my little furry friends makes it even more enjoyable.


No comments:

Post a Comment