Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Biscuit is named Liam

Here is our first update from Liam's new Mom after he arrived at his new home....


It was wonderful to see you and Vince again today!   And what a treat to meet Dante and his parents!   Our puppy is officially named Liam :)  We played outside in the dog park at Richmond airport for an hour after you left.  He would follow me and come to me, if I walked too far away.  I gave him some water (I brought an empty tupperware dish and a water bottle:)  and a half handful of kibble because he had lost his breakfast earlier.  He also peed once in the dog park.  Everyone we met fell in love with him and couldn't believe how cute and well behaved he was   Once in teh airport, I did have to check the UGODOG, because I had my purse, the


puppy and the potty.  But it worked out fine.  He was so well behaved and I did do the blanket trick on the plane*.  He didn't bark once on the flight.  I got stopped by people repeatedly asking what breed he was and saying how adorable he looked.  I wish I had had your business card!  Gabe picked us up from the airport and instantly fell in love with him.  Right now Liam is sleeping in his crate.  We gave him some more water and dry kibble that we had added water to.  He has peed once on the UGODOG.   Jasper the kitty is very curious about our new addition, but so far their meeting has gone very well!   Also, I did get that water bottle that clips to the pen, great idea, because Liam knocked over his water bowl within the first 10 minutes!   Liam also loves the hoof and the bully stick we got for him, great suggestion on the hoof!  I'll keep you updated :)  Talk soon!

Yours, Erin

I also got a few more updates after this one, that I will summarize for you.  Apparently, Liam started to go potty in his crate and stopped using his UGODOG for a short time.   Erin was smart, and figured out that Liam was using his UGODOG as a bed, because it was closest to all the action.   So she switched the position of the UGODOG with the crate and VOILA!  Problem solved!  Since switching the bed closer to his people, Liam is now sleeping in his crate like he should, and going potty in the UGODOG like he should.  Yah!  

I love it when customers share their joys, as well as their struggles.  Because we all can learn from one another when we are able to figure out better ways to help our puppies make adjustments!   Thanks Erin for sharing your updates with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment