Welcome to Our Puppy Blog!

Welcome to our blog! I am a small hobby breeder of Schnoodle puppies. My Schnoodles are a cross of the White Schnauzer with a Red Poodle. These dogs do not shed, are great for allergy sufferers, are friendly and easily trained.

We have 4 breeding females and sell our puppies face to face as required by APHIS rules for hobby breeders.


Our breeding dogs are from purebred Akc lines and the Schnoodle puppies are registered with ICA (the registry for Designer breed dogs.)

They will be vet checked, have their first set of shots, and they have been using a Ugodog Potty tray from 4 to 8 weeks. But this is just the beginning! Read through our posts to see the special care and attention we give our litter. You will enjoy watching our Growing Puppies!

We sell our puppies through our Waiting list. To reserve your spot on the Waiting List requires a $250 deposit. If you have any questions please email me at GrowingPuppies@gmail.com

Visit www.SchnoodlePuppy.weebly.com for more information on buying a puppy.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

3rd day with our White Mini Schnauzer

Today is Coco's third day with us.  It is Saturday and that is a crazy day in our house.  We do the shopping.  All the kids are home from school.  There are errands to be run.   There is a lot of in and out with everyone going in different directions.  Today I let me DH do the shopping and tried to spend some morning time with the puppy.  I supervised the puppy playtime with the two youngest children (3yrs and 7yrs).






I had to run a few errands in the afternoon.  I have to say, it was a real source of comfort to know that Coco needed no special attention while I was out.  No one had to take her outside.  She had her food and water...her puppy toilet.  It was great.  I had no worries that she would be perfectly fine.

When I got home she was playing with one of the older kids.  I could see that she was really coming back to her true self.  She's gotten really spunky and playful. She zips around full of energy.   I was waiting to see this transition.  It is fun to see a new puppy start to feel perfectly at home.

Update on Snuggle Pet:   Coco loves her Snuggle Pet.  She has a few small stuff-less toys, but she always loves wrestling with the Snuggle Pet....and its bigger than she is!  She drags him around.  Shakes him from side to side, then curls up on him and falls asleep.   It really is similar to the way puppies play with one another!  So I give 2 thumbs up to the Snuggle Pet....whether you make your own....or buy it from the store.  It is really a great companion toy!
I put a new Heat Pack in the Cuddle Pet every evening and it lasts till the next afternoon.

Update on Puppy Potty:  Coco continues to do well with the Ugodog puppy potty.  My daughter was playing with her in the office and did not leave the pen door open.  I was watching them play.  Coco was zipping around the room.   Suddenly Coco ran over and started zipping back and forth along the pen wall.  She was trying to get to her puppy toilet!  I quickly picked her up and put her on the puppy toilet.  Immediately she went poop.   I was so relieved that I noticed in time.  Shame on us, for not leaving the pen open for her!   But she made it to the potty in time so we were saved.  Third day has come and gone....No Potty Accidents!


No comments:

Post a Comment